Motorcycles For Sale Place your ad here if you're selling your Motorcycle. Please read the rules for posting in this section.

04 Road King Custom FLHRSI

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2010 | 07:22 PM
higlet
|
Cruiser
Default 04 Road King Custom FLHRSI

My beloved 04 Road King is for sale, because my beloved wife lost her beloved job. This is the FLHRSI "Custom" Road King, basically by custom harley meant lowered 1", some weird chrome mini front fairing and the hard leather bags. Well that's been changed, the bike has been "classiced" (the passing lamps have been added, weird fairing removed, front fender decked out, and I put hard fiberglass bags on) so basically now it looks like a factory lowered road king. Lets get down to the facts. 27500 miles+/-, right now minus. All the Stage 1 crap is done. Brand new rear tire. Amsoil only since i've had it, changed every 3k. Wild Ones chubby internal wired bars, chrome front end, Vance and Hines Dresser Duals, Fishtails and Fuelpak with proper tune from V&H. Mustang Solo seat with large rear pad and backrest, passenger floorboards (not the pegs), highway pegs, Howard's Horns air horns, 2 old man windshields (1-half height smoked, 1-full clear), the original hard leather bags, everything has been chromed, lots of HD (hundred dollar) BS trinkets we all put on our bikes, new battery (still in the box, my neighbor gave it to me but the bike doesn't need it), and I'm sure a bunch of stuff I'm forgetting.

Here are some pics, let me know if you want more.

Oh, also - no M1 no ride. I don't care if you've been riding since you were 10 and you just forgot it, if I don't get your license you don't get to ride my bike. Seems fair right? I wouldn't ride your wife without a condom, don't try and ride my baby without a license.

Email me your number and we can talk

Attached Thumbnails 04 Road King Custom FLHRSI-img_0475.jpg   04 Road King Custom FLHRSI-img_0472.jpg   04 Road King Custom FLHRSI-img_0473.jpg   04 Road King Custom FLHRSI-img_0474.jpg