J&M Motorcycle Audio Providing the industry's best motorcycle audio products for 32 years. If you have any questions for J&M, reach out directly to John here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

630 amp blinking out

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 09:54 PM
capnkirk
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 630 amp blinking out

I recent purchased the new j&m rokker 630w amp along with the 6.71 front fairing speakers. I had the 360w amp and the 6.65 front fairing speakers the sound was amazing. This new setup got me puzzle, when I increase the volume the amp goes into protection mode. The amp is cutting off but if I unhook the rear speakers the amp works fine. I'm running the same 6x9 speakers I had with the 360w amp. Does anyone know what could be the cause for the amp blinking out. I tried downloading the dsp software that is offer for the system setup no resolves. The amp behaves the same the only different I can see, if the bike is idling I can increase the volume without the amp blinking out. But once I give it a little gas the amp cuts out!!!! I followed the instructions to the letter as to where to put the ground and power wire. I checked if I had any exposing wires, I have none. My radio hasn't been flash from the factory setting. Can anyone out there tell me what's going on or had this problem?

Old 10-05-2016, 10:48 PM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

capnkirk ,,,,,,,

has our service department taken care of you yet on the amp issue ? ,,,,,,,

Old 10-06-2016, 06:26 AM
capnkirk
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No

Originally Posted by JMJOHN
capnkirk ,,,,,,,

has our service department taken care of you yet on the amp issue ? ,,,,,,,
No, I feel as if I'm talking Greek....The execute command file doesn't exist in the dsp software I need to properly run that amp. I understand it's a new a amp with new software but I truly feel that I'm completely alone with no help. I bragged on jm when I had my first system 360w amp and 6.65 fronts, the speakers wasn't all that but the amp made up the difference, now I'm smh and hating I spent all this money on %^*+. With no tech support not even a courtesy email,saying I'll get you the help.

Old 10-13-2016, 10:36 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

captnkirk ,,,,,

have you been given the correct download for your amp and have it installed now ? ,,,,

if not send email direct to audio@jmcorp.com and I will set up a drop-box folder for you and put the correct DSP download in there, to make it easy for you to install ,,,,,,