Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Viking Saddlebags 2009 - Fat Slob

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 06:04 PM
LAFO
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now I want to sell my saddles and get a Viking. Just checked out the website and stuff for the dyna fxdc. Nice stuff.
Question Bobby: Do you have quick detach saddlebag system for bikes with detachable sissybar?

Old 12-06-2014, 04:54 AM
Fatburger
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I have a set of Osprey Buffallo Indian Chief leather bags with hard plastic backing that are pretty heavy. Bobby how strong are those mounts? Will they hold up some real leather bags? Thanks much.

Old 12-06-2014, 09:25 AM
cm ride
Cruiser

I put my Vikings on about a year ago there good bags no problems yet.

Old 12-06-2014, 09:46 AM
SCarty
Tourer
Received 79 Likes on 49 Posts

I have these shock cutout bags mounted on a quick detatch,really like these Viking Bags! I now have Rinehart Churchill's on now and will have pics of the combo.

Last edited by SCarty; 12-06-2014 at 09:55 AM.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:53 AM
cm ride
Cruiser

Jersey 9 nice set up, I'm waiting on my bags to give out so I can go with the quick detach and cut bags for my bike...damn bags just wont wear out!!!

Old 12-07-2014, 09:59 PM
OneGearhead
Road Captain
Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by JERSEY 9
I have these shock cutout bags mounted on a quick detatch,really like these Viking Bags! I now have Rinehart Churchill's on now and will have pics of the combo.
Are you using Viking's QD setup or someone else's? Did it work fine with your QD sissy bar as well? That's the ultimate setup I'd like to have. QD sissy bar for day trips with a passenger and then if it's going to be a LONGER ride, keep the sissy bar on and run the bags also, hopefully QD too. I like the way those look though. Bike looks good!

Old 12-08-2014, 03:49 AM
SCarty
Tourer
Received 79 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by OneGearhead
Are you using Viking's QD setup or someone else's? Did it work fine with your QD sissy bar as well? That's the ultimate setup I'd like to have. QD sissy bar for day trips with a passenger and then if it's going to be a LONGER ride, keep the sissy bar on and run the bags also, hopefully QD too. I like the way those look though. Bike looks good!
Yes I used Vikings quick detach .

Old 12-14-2014, 06:44 PM
BigEasyRider
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Viking Bags Lamellar Leather Covered Shock Cutout Hard Saddlebag

I install these "Viking Bags Lamellar Leather Covered Shock Cutout Hard Saddlebags" On my new 2014 Harley Dyna Super Glide Custom.
I also used the Viking Bags Quick Disconnect KiT so that when I want to, I can remove them, plus my windshield, & sissy bar to go back to that Cruiser Look

Here's what they look like on my Harley now

Viking Bags Lamellar Leather Covered Shock Cutout Hard Saddlebags

Viking Bags Lamellar Leather Covered Shock Cutout Hard Saddlebags

Here's a 360 video of them on my Harley

Last edited by BigEasyRider; 12-14-2014 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Added Content
Old 12-14-2014, 09:02 PM
erd04056
Cruiser

Received 71 Likes on 30 Posts

I had Viking bags with quick disconnects, for 2 years before I went to the hardbags. Quality product and were larger than the stock Softail bags. Never had a problem and the customer service was top notch! I gave them to my buddy who had some stock Harley bags that were damn near rotting off of his bike.

Old 02-25-2015, 09:25 PM
LAFO
Cruiser

BigEasyRider,

Do you know if the Viking Logo can be removed on those? Does it look glued or screwed onto the bags? A couple of close
Up pictures of that would be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in those bags but not fund of the biking name. Rather leave it blank or cover it with a Harley Davidson decal of some sort.

Thanks

Quick Reply: Viking Saddlebags 2009 - Fat Slob