Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyna Swingarm Bag / 90200570

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 01:56 PM
nkauf21
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got my bag in the mail today. I like it...it's small but it will serve it's purpose well. I had bought a BAG&G solo bag for the right side and still couldn't get used to the look so I took it off. This bag on the other hand looks just right tucked behind the primary and I'll leave it on all the time. The BAD&G will only get put on if I need to carry anything big with me.

I'm still on the fence about modding the brackets to drop it down a bit. It honestly doesn't bother me the way it is now.

Name:  IMG-20120625-00008.jpg
Views: 3550
Size:  274.3 KB

Name:  IMG-20120625-00007.jpg
Views: 5570
Size:  258.5 KB

Old 06-25-2012, 02:36 PM
jmeiers
Road Warrior
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by nkauf21
Got my bag in the mail today. I like it...it's small but it will serve it's purpose well. I had bought a BAG&G solo bag for the right side and still couldn't get used to the look so I took it off. This bag on the other hand looks just right tucked behind the primary and I'll leave it on all the time. The BAD&G will only get put on if I need to carry anything big with me.

I'm still on the fence about modding the brackets to drop it down a bit. It honestly doesn't bother me the way it is now.
I said the same thing about not minding how it looks unmodified. However, I couldn't help myself and modded the bracket yesterday like AKBAGGER did and now it sits down lower and tighter, just like the Harley stock photo. I will get a pic tonight and post it up. You will want to do the same after you see it.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:47 AM
AK BAGGER
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nkauf21

Love your bike an ...looks awesome!

Old 06-26-2012, 07:49 AM
AK BAGGER
Road Captain

Originally Posted by jmeiers
I said the same thing about not minding how it looks unmodified. However, I couldn't help myself and modded the bracket yesterday like AKBAGGER did and now it sits down lower and tighter, just like the Harley stock photo. I will get a pic tonight and post it up. You will want to do the same after you see it.
I hope the bracket mod/bag drop turned out as well for you as it did for me. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Old 07-10-2012, 10:50 AM
jmeiers
Road Warrior
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by AK BAGGER
I hope the bracket mod/bag drop turned out as well for you as it did for me. Looking forward to seeing the pics.
Sorry for not responding sooner. Been busy and then was gone for the week of the July 4th for vacation down in Myrtle Beach. Anyway, here is a cropped photo I took of the bike showing the "modified" bag position while I was down there.

Attached Thumbnails Dyna Swingarm Bag / 90200570-solo_bag_modified.jpg  
Old 07-18-2012, 10:19 PM
AK BAGGER
Road Captain

Originally Posted by jmeiers
Sorry for not responding sooner. Been busy and then was gone for the week of the July 4th for vacation down in Myrtle Beach. Anyway, here is a cropped photo I took of the bike showing the "modified" bag position while I was down there.
Yeah, looks much better ...what do you think?

Old 07-19-2012, 09:10 AM
LoveHate
Tourer
Old 08-07-2012, 08:55 AM
aresone
Intermediate

Originally Posted by onefastcorvette
I bought this bag and had a HELL of a time getting the kickstand down while the bag was installed!! What a PIA. Mine is for sale.
Is yours still for sale?

Old 08-07-2012, 09:01 AM
EP50
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by onefastcorvette
I bought this bag and had a HELL of a time getting the kickstand down while the bag was installed!! What a PIA. Mine is for sale.

I hate it when my kick stand is up and it won't go down

Old 08-10-2012, 05:01 PM
Al-Sheikh
Advanced

would this bag work with saddle bags on at the same time?

Quick Reply: Dyna Swingarm Bag / 90200570