Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-18-2015, 10:49 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's
http://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-g...yna-pic-s.html

ISSUE

Member Lama is in the process of modding his 2007 FXDC into a club style or thug style bike (known today as outlaw bikes) Asks members to provide inspiration and post pictures of their own bikes. Members show off their bikes.

Read below for the full discussion…
Print Wikipost

Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2015, 11:25 PM
BezRoc
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by achiefsfan
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you guys know how much I have enjoyed looking at your bikes in this thread. I have a '14 street bob that has benefited greatly from the influence of your bikes. I took the winter months here in north Alabama and visited this thread often. I bought the parts as I could find them and afford them.. and this is my bike.

Nice scoot! Whats the seat?

Old 04-23-2015, 09:01 AM
BobberG
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BezRoc
Nice scoot! Whats the seat?
Looks like a Danny Gray Weekday 2-Up XL. I have the Short Hop 2-Up XL. Great seats.

Old 04-23-2015, 11:56 AM
SquidHead
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by donr101395
I don't give a **** either way. But that's probably because I don't get my panties in a wad over some new guy posting the wrong pic or not knowing the history of the style.
I do find it humorous though that you get bent out of shape at new guys for not knowing when you didn't have a clue when you started the thread in 09. Just a bit of irony there.
I freely admit that I didn't have a clue the first time I read this thread and try to conduct myself accordingly, but there have been quite a few troll posts in here and I think that's what most people react to. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between someone genuinely interested and someone just trying to stir the pot.

I've learned a lot in this thread. It's a gold mine of information for anyone interested in the style regardless of what it's called. I'm glad Lama started it, and that he and others have kept it going all this time without getting it locked down by a moderator. I hope it continues.

Old 04-23-2015, 12:22 PM
izzyryder
Road Warrior
Received 87 Likes on 63 Posts

Hey guys.. I'm new to this forum and thread. Got some changes to the bike I just did to make it like your guys bikes. pretty cool. The rake makes highway riding super stable.. She turns on a dime... check it.

Old 04-23-2015, 12:23 PM
izzyryder
Road Warrior
Received 87 Likes on 63 Posts

Too soon?

Old 04-23-2015, 01:16 PM
BobberG
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by izzyryder
Too soon?

Nice.

Old 04-23-2015, 01:21 PM
bullast
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Yea... that was pretty funny.

Onto my bike..

I got my new fairing mount back from PC yesterday.

My buddys a machinist. He made ma a bracket for my arlen ness fairing to bring it up 2.5" and back 2.25".

I really wanted this to work out. I did raise the reared with 13" shocks, added a 2" tank lift (I love it so...), and lowered the trees .5".

It looks fantastic. The fairing sits right back onto the bars. I mounted it so the fairing gets JJUUSSTT close to the tank lock to lock.

Ill get some pics up soon. I feel like sh*t today so I'm out of commission.

Last edited by bullast; 04-23-2015 at 05:35 PM.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:03 PM
shiftace
Road Warrior
Received 827 Likes on 374 Posts

Originally Posted by SquidHead
I freely admit that I didn't have a clue the first time I read this thread and try to conduct myself accordingly, but there have been quite a few troll posts in here and I think that's what most people react to. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between someone genuinely interested and someone just trying to stir the pot.

I've learned a lot in this thread. It's a gold mine of information for anyone interested in the style regardless of what it's called. I'm glad Lama started it, and that he and others have kept it going all this time without getting it locked down by a moderator. I hope it continues.
I talk to Lama a lot and we bring this thread up. He's still surprised that after the rough start it's gotten this big. Pretty much every troll that's ever signed up at HD Forums has posted some lame **** in here, there's been dozens of bikes that have no place in the thread, a few posters have come and gone (think 1 or 2 have even passed away since it started) Some newbs have turned stockers into some of the baddest bikes in here and nearly 7500 posts later it's still getting better.

Old 04-23-2015, 04:09 PM
Suede Blue Man
HDF Community Team

Received 754 Likes on 520 Posts

Originally Posted by Sumpnut
Bloody Hell ! All ya need is a red nose and ginger wig to finish the look of that ! ...
I always get a laugh out of the second post

And shy of an infant sacrifice I can't see this thread ever closing

Old 04-23-2015, 04:11 PM
Lama
Road Captain
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by shiftace
I talk to Lama a lot and we bring this thread up. He's still surprised that after the rough start it's gotten this big. Pretty much every troll that's ever signed up at HD Forums has posted some lame **** in here, there's been dozens of bikes that have no place in the thread, a few posters have come and gone (think 1 or 2 have even passed away since it started) Some newbs have turned stockers into some of the baddest bikes in here and nearly 7500 posts later it's still getting better.
Whassup Mike? You gotta buy this FXRP...lol. Alas...too bad I'm just a keyboard bully with bad punctuation skills.

Funny we were talking pre '06 bikes the other day and the bike that started this thread still rules in my mind:

http://mc-force.com/customs/00fxdl/00fxdl.html

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Thug Style / Club Style Dyna pic's